1. GEOLOGY: What is pumice made of, and what is its most unusual characteristic?
2. ANATOMY: How much blood does the human body contain, on average?
3. MONEY: How many ridges does a dime have?
4. GEOGRAPHY: What is the current name of the country once known as British
5. LANGUAGE: What is unusual about the sentence,
Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs”?
6. HISTORY: When was the euro introduced as legal currency?
7. U. S. PRESIDENTS: Which two presidents had sons who also became presidents of the United States?
1. It is formed by magma, and it’s the only rock that floats.
2. 10 pints
5. It contains all the letters of the alphabet.
6. Jan. 1, 1999
7. John Adams and George Bush ©2016 King Features Synd.