1. FOOD & DRINK: What is a manzanilla?
2. SCIENCE: At what temperature are the Celsius and Fahrenheit scales equal?
3. U. S. CURRENCY: Which non-president’s image is on the $100 bill?
4. LANGUAGE: What word represents the letter Q in the international phonetic alphabet?
5. MUSIC: How many strings does a pedal harp have?
6. LITERATURE: In which novel does the character Quasimodo appear?
1. A type of sherry
2. -40 degrees
3. Benjamin Franklin
6. “The Hunchback of Notre-Dame” (c) 2018 King Features