1. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the only bird that can fly backward with precision?
2. EXPLORERS: What was the name of the ship that explorer Henry Hudson sailed up a river that bears his name today?
3. LITERATURE: What was the name of Hermione’s pet cat in the “Harry Potter” book series?
4. FOOD & DRINK: What type of bread also is commonly known as “pocket bread”?
5. BIBLE: In which book does the phrase “the love of money is the root of all evil” appear?
6. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the famed Trevi Fountain located?
2. The Half Moon
5. 1 Timothy 6:10
6. Rome, Italy (c) 2018 King Features