1. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which U.S. president was the shortest?
2. HISTORY: What agreement provided for the dissolution of the former Soviet Union?
3. LITERATURE: Which book in the Harry Potter series has a mythical creature in its title?
4. TELEVISION: Who played Thurston Howell III on “Gilligan’s Island”?
5. FOOD & DRINK: What is the method that involves cooking food in sealed bags, usually in water?
6. GAMES: What company introduced the “Hot Wheels” toys and games?
7. GEOGRAPHY: How many U.S. states border the Gulf of Mexico?
8. SCIENCE: What element makes up 47 percent of the Earth’s crust?
9. ART: Which art movements was painter Max Ernst associated with?
10. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of kangaroos called?
1. James Madison, 5 foot 4
2. The Belavezha Accords
3. “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”
4. Jim Backus
7. Five: Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida
9. Dada and Surrealism
10. A troop or mob