1. GEOGRAPHY: Which is the shallowest of the Great Lakes?
2. HISTORY: Which Old West gunslinger was born with the name Henry McCarty?
3. TELEVISION: What was the name of the family car on “The Munsters”?
4. LITERATURE: How long did it take Tolstoy to write his epic novel “War and Peace”?
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Where were the first modern Olympic Winter Games held in 1924?
6. SCIENCE: What colors are mosquitos attracted to?
7. GAMES: How many pieces are in a double-six set of dominoes?
8. U.S. STATES: What is the nickname of the state of Maryland?
9. MOVIES: Which 1978 movie is associated with the cry “toga!”?
2. Billy the Kid
3. The Munster Koach
4. Six years
5. Chamonix, France
6. Dark colors
8. Old Line State
9. “Animal House”
(c) 2018 King Features