1. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the only U.S. president born on the island of Manhattan?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Ethiopia?
3. U.S. STATES: Which state is home to Mount Rushmore?
4. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented by the condition astraphobia?
5. LITERATURE: Which of Shakespeare’s plays produced the line, “Neither a borrower nor a lender be”?
6. FOOD & DRINK: In which century was tea introduced to Europe?
7. MOVIES: Who sang the title song to the movie “Pretty Woman”?
8. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: What baseball great once said, “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game”?
1. Theodore Roosevelt
2. Addis Ababa
3. South Dakota
4. Fear of thunder and lightning
6. 16th century
7. Roy Orbison
8. Babe Ruth
(c) 2018 King Features Synd., Inc.