1. ANATOMY: What are the four lobes of the cerebral cortex?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which month is Black History Month?
3. LITERATURE: Which early American author wrote the “The Scarlet Letter”?
4. CHEMISTRY: Which element is represented by the designation Cl?
5. MEASUREMENTS: How long is a lunar month?
6. SCIENCE: What is the most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust?
7. MUSIC: Who wrote thee 1962 song “The Loco- Motion”?
8. GEOGRAPHY: Which country is home of Great Bear Lake?
9. U.S. STATES: Which state claims to be the “birthplace of aviation”?
10. BUSINESS: What law requires banks to disclose the interest rates on loans?
1. Frontal lobe, parietal lobe, occipital lobe and temporal lobe
3. Nathaniel Hawthorne
5. 29.5 days
7. Gerry Goffin and Carole King
10. Truth in Lending Act