1. GEOGRAPHY: What is the current capital of Turkey?
2. MOVIES: What message did the Wicked Witch of the West write in the sky in “The Wizard of Oz”?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: In which century did the National Geographic magazine first publish?
4. HISTORY: In what decade were the Dionne quintuplets born, the first known set of quintuplets known to have survived their infancy?
5. LITERATURE: What is the last word of Robert Frost’s poem “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening”?
6. MUSIC: Which singer/ songwriter’s nickname is “Sweet Baby James”?
7. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: What 20th-century statesman once said, “The price of greatness is responsibility”?
8. TELEVISION: What was the name of the town that was the setting for the comedy series “Petticoat Junction”?
2. “Surrender Dorothy”
3. 19th century (Sept. 22, 1888)
6. James Taylor
7. Winston Churchill
(c) 2018 King Features Syndicate, Inc.