1. BALLET: What is the name of the young girl who stars in “The Nutcracker”?
2. TELEVISION: Which actor played the dad in the sitcom “Eight Is Enough”?
3. GOVERNMENT: According to the Constitution, what is the minimum age of a member of the U.S. Senate?
4. MUSIC: What is the nickname of country music singer Hank Williams Jr.?
5. FOOD & DRINK: Where did gumbo originate in the United States?
6. MOVIES: Which 1990s film had the tagline, “A little pig goes a long way”?
7. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president is honored in the Wrestling Hall of Fame?
8. LITERATURE: What was the nickname of the deadly flu that wiped out most human beings in Stephen King’s “The Stand”?
9. U.S. STATES: Where is Fort Knox located?
10. MEASUREMENTS: What does the Brannock Device measure?
2. Dick Van Patten
7. Abraham Lincoln
8. Captain Trips
10. Shoe size
(c) 2018 King Features Syndicate, Inc.