1. Is the book of Deuteronomy in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From John 20, by what other name was the apostle Thomas known? Caleb, Naaman, Omri, Didymus
3. Which book (KJV) begins, “And the Lord spake unto Moses in the wilderness”? Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Joel
4. What did Jesus and Peter pay for with a coin found in a fish’s mouth? Tax, Bread, Lodging, Sandals
5. From Proverbs 11, what word did Solomon use to describe soul winners? Warm, Wise, Wealthy, Wonderful
6. What prophet was saved from death by a talking donkey? Balaam, Ezekiel, Joel, Samuel
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Didymus; 3) Numbers; 4) Tax; 5) Wise; 6) Balaam
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.