1. LANGUAGE: What does the Greek suffix “-stasis” mean in English?
2. GEOGRAPHY: How many continents are in the world?
3. INVENTIONS: Who invented the nuclear reactor?
4. TELEVISION: In what year did “Monday Night Football” debut?
5. FOOD & DRINK: What was the original name of the breakfast cereal Cheerios?
6. LITERATURE: Where did the Grinch live in Dr. Seuss’ book “How the Grinch Stole Christmas!”?
7. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president was the first to campaign by telephone?
8. MOVIES: Which war was the setting for the musical “South Pacific”?
9. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented in the condition called logophobia?
10. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which animal is the symbol of the World Wildlife Fund?
1. Standing still
3. Enrico Fermi
6. Mount Crumpit
7. William McKinley
9. Fear of words
10. The giant panda
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.