1. MOVIES: What kind of creature is Pumbaa in “The Lion King”?
2. ANATOMY: What is the smallest organ in the human body?
3. LITERATURE: What was the name of the tiger in “The Jungle Book” by Rudyard Kipling?
4. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Which author once wrote, “Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May”?
5. GEOGRAPHY: What is the world’s longest “motorable road”?
6. FOOD & DRINK: What is freekeh?
7. ACRONYMS: What does “AOL” stand for?
8. TELEVISION: Who hosted the 1980s PBS series “Cosmos”?
9. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Who was the star of the video-game series “Tomb Raider”?
10. MUSIC: What is the only major musical scale that has no sharps or flats?
2. The pineal gland near the center of the brain
3. Shere Khan
4. William Shakespeare
5. Pan-American Highway, stretching across the North and South American continents
6. Roasted green wheat
7. America Online
8. Carl Sagan
9. Lara Croft
10. C major
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.