1. U.S. STATES: Which state is home to the Volcanoes National Park?
2. HISTORY: When did the Deepwater Horizon oil spill occur in the Gulf of Mexico?
3. MOVIES: Who sang “Beauty and the Beast” in the 1991 movie of the same name?
4. GEOGRAPHY: Which one of Japan’s islands is the largest in size?
5. RELIGION: Who was the first Roman emperor to convert to Christianity?
6. LITERATURE: What was the name of the land featured in the seven-novel fantasy series written by C.S. Lewis?
7. MATH: What is the name of an angle that is less than 90 degrees?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was Mahatma Gandhi’s profession before he became an activist for nonviolent civil disobedience?
9. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president popularized the phrase “The Silent Majority”?
10. INVENTIONS: Who is credited with inventing Coca-Cola?
3. Angela Lansbury
9. Richard Nixon
10. Dr. John Pemberton