1. ASTRONOMY: How many moons does the planet Mercury have?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What is the deepest lake in the United States?
3. FOOD & DRINK: What are the four main ingredients of beer?
4. HISTORY: In which World War I battle did more than 19,000 British troops die on the first day?
5. MUSIC: Which R&B/ soul singer was shot to death by his father in 1984?
6. TELEVISION: What was the name of the brewery that was the setting for the “Laverne & Shirley” show?
7. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: When did Canada gain its independence from Britain?
8. MOVIES: What was the name of the first silent movie shot in Hollywood?
9. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of goats called?
10. ACRONYMS: What does “http” stand for in website addresses?
2. Crater Lake, at 1,949 feet
3. Water, yeast, hops and grain
4. The Battle of the Somme
5. Marvin Gaye
6. Shotz Brewery
8. “In Old California”
9. A tribe or a trip
10. HyperText Transfer Protocol
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.