1. LITERATURE: Which one of Charles Dickens’ novels features a character named Pip?
2. TELEVISION: Who played the title role in the 1970-80s sitcom “Alice”?
3. ANATOMY: Which part of the brain regulates homeostasis of wake/sleep cycles, hunger and thirst?
4. U.S. STATES: What is the capital of Washington state?
5. MYTHOLOGY: What was the name of the Roman equivalent of the Greek goddess Aphrodite?
6. GEOLOGY: Diamonds are mostly made of which element?
7. HISTORY: In which American city did the Great Molasses Flood occur in 1919?
8. THEATER: Which long-running musical features the character Fanny Brice?
9. ACRONYMS: What does the acronym “ROYGBIV” stand for?
10. FOOD & DRINK: What is ciabatta?
1. “Great Expectations”
2. Linda Lavin
8. “Funny Girl”
9. Color sequence of the rainbow (Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet)
10. Type of Italian bread
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.