1. GEOGRAPHY: What is the smallest country in South America?
2. ASTRONOMY: What is a zenith?
3. BUSINESS: Which car company introduced the Boxster roadster?
4. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which magazine features an annual “Dubious Achievements Awards”?
5. ANIMAL KINGDOM: Which is the only animal born with horns?
6. THEATER: The character of Stanley Kowalski appears in which play?
7. U.S. STATES: Which state is home to the geyser known as “Old Faithful”?
8. MUSIC: What kind of car was mentioned in The Beach Boys’ song “Fun, Fun, Fun”?
2. The highest point reached by a given celestial object
5. The giraffe
6. “A Streetcar Named Desire”
7. Wyoming, in Yellowstone National Park
8. T-bird, or Thunderbird
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.