1. GEOGRAPHY: What is the westernmost province of Canada?
2. GAMES: What sport originally was called “mintonette” when it was invented in the late 1800s?
3. CHEMISTRY: What is the second element on the Periodic Table?
4. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which two presidents did Dean Rusk serve as secretary of state?
5. LITERATURE: What was the title of the 19thcentury book that carried the subtitle, “Life in the Woods”?
6. LANGUAGE: What is the meaning of “omniscient”?
7. AD SLOGANS: What product featured the advertising slogan, “Betcha can’t eat just one”?
8. MOVIES: What is the real name of the character known as Sleeping Beauty?
9. GEOLOGY: What type of rock is created from molten lava?
10. GOVERNMENT: What is the eagle in the United States’ Great Seal holding in its beak?
1. British Columbia
4. Kennedy and Johnson
6. Knowing everything
7. Lay’s Potato Chips
8. Princess Aurora
10. A scroll with the national motto, “E pluribus unum” (one from many)
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.