1. GEOGRAPHY: Which South American country is home to Machu Picchu, a 15th-century Incan citadel?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which East Coast city’s nickname is “Charm City”?
3. U.S. STATES: What is the only U.S. state whose name is one syllable?
4. HISTORY: Which English monarch reigned from 1625 to 1649?
5. MUSIC: Which female singer had a No. 1 hit in the 1960s with the song “Downtown”?
6. ASTRONOMY: Which planet in our solar system is known as a morning and evening star?
7. BIBLE: How many plagues of Egypt were described in the book of Exodus?
8. MOVIES: How many different actors played roles in “The Three Stooges” over the years?
9. LITERATURE: Who wrote the 20th-century novel “So Big”?
4. Charles I
5. Petula Clark
8. Six. Larry, Moe, Shemp, Curly, Joe and Curly Joe.
9. Edna Ferber
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.