1. ANATOMY: Which vitamin is necessary for normal blood clotting?
2. GEOGRAPHY: Which state lies directly south of Missouri?
3. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented by the condition called pogonophobia?
4. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the basic currency of the nation of Georgia?
5. FOOD & DRINK: What is a latke?
6. ADVERTISING: Which breakfast cereal features a leprechaun in advertisements?
7. LITERATURE: Who wrote the Greek play “The Trojan Women”?
8. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was Abraham Lincoln’s first vice president?
9. MOVIES: Which early 20th-century film actress was dubbed “America’s Sweetheart”?
10. GAMES: How many balls are used in pocket billiards?
1. Vitamin K
3. Fear of beards
4. The lari
5. A pancake usually made of grated potato
6. Lucky Charms
8. Hannibal Hamlin
9. Mary Pickford
10. 16 balls (15 numbered balls and the cue ball)
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.