1. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which city will host the 2022 Winter Olympics?
2. ANATOMY: What is a human’s body temperature in Celsius?
3. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented in the condition called spectrophobia?
4. GEOGRAPHY: Which is the only large major city built on two continents?
5. MATH: The Roman numbers MMXIX translate to what in Arabic numbers?
6. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of lemurs called?
7. LITERATURE: The character of Miss Moneypenny appears in which novels?
8. TELEVISION: Which animated series features the character Stewie Griffin?
9. MEASUREMENTS: How many yards are in a mile?
10. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin phrase “ars gratia artis” mean?
2. About 37 C
3. A fear of mirrors
4. Istanbul — Europe and Asia
6. A conspiracy of lemurs
7. James Bond novels
8. “Family Guy”
10. Art for art’s sake
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.