1. GEOGRAPHY: Which U.S. state has the most miles of rivers?
2. LITERATURE: Who was the author of “The Hundred and One Dalmatians”?
3. ANATOMY: What is the common term for the axilla?
4. LANGUAGE: What is the international radio code word for the letter “P”?
5. MUSIC: How many symphonies did Beethoven compose?
6. SPORTS: How many players are on a cricket team?
7. COMICS: Which comic strip features characters named Jeremy, Hector and Sara?
8. TELEVISION: What is the color of Mr. Spock’s blood on the “Star Trek” series?
9. MEASUREMENTS: What is a ligne and what does it measure?
2. Dodie Smith
9. A French unit of length used to size watches, buttons and hats
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.