1. ANATOMY: What is a more common name for “deciduous teeth”?
2. GEOGRAPHY: In which country would you find the Lynden Pindling International Airport?
3. MATH: How many different combinations of tictac toe games are possible?
4. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which nation’s flag features a six-pointed blue star?
5. LITERATURE: Which 19th-century novel features a character named Phileas Fogg?
6. GAMES: Which game promises to “tie you up in knots”?
7. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Which 19th-century writer/philosopher once said, “One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter”?
8. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented in the condition called gamophobia?
9. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of alligators called?
10. THEATER: What does Dolly do for a living in the play “Hello, Dolly!”
1. Baby (or milk) teeth
2. Nassau, Bahamas
3. More than 250,000, excluding symmetry
5. “Around the World in Eighty Days”
7. Henry David Thoreau
8. Fear of marriage or commitment
9. A congregation
10. She’s a matchmaker.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.