1. GEOGRAPHY: Which is the northernmost of the Great Lakes?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What would a phillumenist collect or study?
3. MOVIES: Which movie was based on the novel “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?”?
4. HISTORY: The Treaty of Versailles ended which major 20th-century war?
5. LANGUAGE: What does the Greek prefix “lex” mean in English?
6. TELEVISION: What was the nickname of Carrie Bradshaw’s boyfriend in the comedic series “Sex and the City”?
7. ANIMAL KINGDOM: How many eyes does a honey bee have?
8. MEASUREMENTS: What does a caliper measure?
9. MUSIC: Who sang the hit 1970s song “Love Me Like a Rock”?
10. ANATOMY: What is a common word for the sternum?
1. Lake Superior
2. Matchbook covers and boxes
3. “Blade Runner”
4. World War I
6. Mr. Big
8. Distance between two opposite sides of an object
9. Paul Simon
(c) 2019 King Features Synd.