1. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What are female elephants called?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the oldest brewery in the United States?
3. MOVIES: To which destination is the McCallister family traveling in the movie “Home Alone”?
4. GEOGRAPHY: How many U.S. states are named after a president?
5. MUSIC: In the song, what did Frosty the Snowman do after a magic hat was placed on his head?
6. ANATOMY: Where is the glabella located in the human body?
7. LANGUAGE: What did the Russian Space Station “Mir” mean in English?
8. LITERATURE: What are the names of the young bunnies in “The Tale of Peter Rabbit”?
9. HISTORY: In what year was the sound barrier broken by a jet aircraft?
10. LANDMARKS: Which presidents are depicted in the Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota?
4. One, Washington
5. He began to dance around
6. Between the eyebrows
7. World or peace
8. Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail and Peter
10. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.