1. SCIENCE: What is dendrochronology?
2. FOOD & DRINK: What are the ingredients in a Tom Collins drink?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Who is considered to be the father of nuclear Navy submarines?
4. LITERATURE: Who wrote the novel “Anne of Green Gables”?
5. AD SLOGANS: Which product is advertised as “the quicker picker-upper”?
6. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the shortest president in U.S. history?
7. HISTORY: Who was the oldest signer of the U.S. Declaration of Independence?
8. GEOGRAPHY: Which country lies on the eastern border of Ukraine?
9. MOVIES: Which 1980s movie featured the Top Ten hit song “Danger Zone” (Kenny Loggins)?
1. The scientific method of dating tree rings
2. Gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and club soda
3. Admiral Hyman Rickover
4. Lucy Maud Montgomery
5. Bounty paper towels
6 . James Madison, 5-foot-4
7. Benjamin Franklin (70)
9. “Top Gun”
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.