1. HISTORY: When was the United Nations organization formed?
2. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the first president to reside in the White House?
3. ASTRONOMY: Which planet has the largest moon in our solar system?
4. TELEVISION: Which TV series featured a character named Walter White?
5. LITERATURE: Which character appears in three of William Shakespeare’s plays?
6. MUSIC: What was the original name of the rock group Red Hot Chili Peppers?
7. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of giraffes called?
8. SCIENCE: How many main body sections does an insect have?
9. MOVIES: Which famous 1960s movie features the theme song “Everybody’s Talkin’”?
10. MYTHOLOGY: In Arthurian legend, what was Merlin’s profession?
2. John Adams
3. Jupiter, and the moon is Ganymede
4. “Breaking Bad”
6. Tony Flow and the Miraculously Majestic Masters of Mayhem
7. A tower
8. Three: the head, the thorax and the abdomen
9. “Midnight Cowboy”
10. A wizard
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.