1. TELEVISION: In which state was the fictional town of Mayberry set for the series “The Andy Griffith Show”?
2. MEASUREMENTS: How many years is a sesquicentennial anniversary?
3. LITERATURE: Who wrote the novel “ The Haunting of Hill House”?
4. GEOGRAPHY: How many countries border China?
5. MUSIC: Which 1990s popular band’s original name was Mookie Blaylock?
6. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president was the first to be born a U.S. citizen?
7. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Which Austrian poet once wrote, “Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems”?
8. MOVIES: Which futuristic 1970s movie’s tagline was “Boy, have we got a vacation for you …”?
9. PSYCHOLOGY: Which abnormal fear is represented in the condition called apiphobia?
10. ADVERTISEMENTS: Which product featured the manicurist Madge in TV commercials beginning in the 1960s?
1. North Carolina
3. Shirley Jackson
5. Pearl Jam
6. Martin Van Buren
7. Rainer Maria Rilke
9. Fear of bees
10. Palmolive dishwashing liquid
(c) 2020 King Features Synd., Inc.