1. TELEVISION: Which show was a spin-off of the 1970s show “The Six Million Dollar Man”?
2. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president had a personal retreat at Warm Springs, Georgia?
3. GEOGRAPHY: Which river runs through the city of Paris, France?
4. MOVIES: Who was the young female star of the movie “Firestarter”?
5. SCIENCE: What is the largest living structure on Earth?
6. FIRSTS: Who is the first (and only so far) football player to win the Heisman Trophy twice?
7. HISTORY: How many people were officially executed in the Reign of Terror after the French Revolution?
8. BIBLE: How many proverbs did King Solomon compose?
9. BUSINESS: What is the unit of currency used in South Africa?
10. U.S. STATES: Which three states have four-letter names?
1. “The Bionic Woman”
2. Franklin Roosevelt
3. The Seine River
4. Drew Barrymore
5. The Great Barrier Reef
6. Archie Griffin, Ohio State
7. Almost 17,000
9. The rand
10. Ohio, Iowa and Utah
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.