1. U. S. PRESIDENTS: Which president had an estate called The Hermitage?
2. ADVERTISING: Which soft drink used the ad slogan, “Just What the Doctor Ordered”?
3. MOVIES: Which James Bond movie introduced the villainous character Oddjob?
4. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: How long was the wall that separated East and West Berlin for 30 years?
5. U.S. STATES: Which state was the 49th added to the United States of America?
6. HISTORY: Which ancient empire had a capital called Tenochtitlan?
7. ASTRONOMY: Which planet in our solar system has the most gravity?
1. Andrew Jackson
2. Dr Pepper
3. “Goldfinger” (1964)
4. 27 miles
(c) 2020 King Features Synd.