1. GEOGRAPHY: The island of Hispaniola is divided into which two countries?
2. U.S. STATES: Which state is known as the Badger State?
3. MEDICAL: Which human organ is involved in the development of diabetes?
4. AD SLOGANS: Which company advises clients to “leave the driving to us”?
5. MONUMENTS: How long ago was Stonehenge built?
6. ENTERTAINERS: Which singer/actress was born with the name Anna Mae Bullock?
7. COMICS: What kind of dog is Snoopy in the “Peanuts” comic strip?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: How many official languages does the United Nations have?
1. Haiti and the Dominican Republic
4. Greyhound bus lines
5. About 5,000 years ago
6. Tina Turner
7. A beagle
8. Six: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Arabic and Chinese
(c) 2020 King Features Synd.