1. U.S. STATES: Which of the 48 contiguous United States has the largest land area?
2. TELEVISION: What city does SpongeBob SquarePants live in?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What color is cyan?
4. FOOD & DRINK: In beer styles, what does the designation IPA mean?
5. GEOGRAPHY: Which two countries share the longest border?
6. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of squirrels called?
7. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Which famous author once wrote, “As full of spirit as the month of May, and as gorgeous as the sun in Midsummer”?
8. MOVIES: In the 2020 movie, what is the real name of the superhero in “Black Widow”?
9. BUSINESS: Which animal is featured in the Porsche auto logo?
10. HISTORY: What was the name of the dog who was first to orbit the Earth in a space vehicle?
2. Bikini Bottom
4. India pale ale
5. The United States and Canada
6. A scurry or dray
7. William Shakespeare
8. Natasha Romanoff
9. A horse