1. HISTORY: Who was the first to sign the Declaration of Independence?
2. MOVIES: Which dwarf wore glasses in Disney’s “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”?
3. MEASUREMENTS: How many years are in a millennium?
4. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Which stand-up comedian once said, “There are two seasons in Scotland: June and winter”?
5. GEOGRAPHY: Which country is home to Mount Kilimanjaro?
6. MEDICAL: What is the common condition known as “muscae volitantes”?
7. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which university’s athletic teams are known as the Ducks?
8. MUSIC: Which singer/ songwriter is known as the “Man in Black”?
9. MONUMENT S : Which U.S. monument is known as the Mother of Exiles?
10. TELEVISION: What was the name of Norm’s favorite restaurant in the “Cheers” sitcom?
1. John Hancock
4. Billy Connolly
6. Eye floaters
7. University of Oregon
8. Johnny Cash
9. The Statue of Liberty
10. The Hungry Heifer
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.