1. GEOGRAPHY: Denali is the highest mountain on which continent?
2. GAMES: What color of property is Connecticut Avenue in the board game Monopoly?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Gracie Mansion is the official residence of which elected official?
4. MOVIES: Which 1980s movie tagline was “the first casualty of war is innocence”?
5. MATH: What is the only number that is twice the sum of its digits?
6. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a dolphin baby called?
7. ASTRONOMY: Which planet in our solar system spins the fastest on its axis?
1. North America
2. Light blue
3. New York City mayor