1. ASTRONOMY: How often does the Sun rotate on its axis?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What is the state capital of Delaware?
3. GOVERNMENT: Which amendment to the U.S. Constitution limits presidents to two terms in office?
4. HISTORY: What was the highest social class in the early Roman empire?
5. ENTERTAINERS: Which 20th-century actress was born with the name Lucille LeSueur?
6. TELEVISION: What were the names of Elly May’s two pet chimpanzees in “The Beverly Hillbillies”?
1. On average, every 27 days
5. Joan Crawford
6. Skipper and Bessie
(c) 2020 King Features Synd., Inc.