1. GEOGRAPHY: What was the former name of the Hawaiian Islands?
2. MOVIES Which Elvis Presley movie features the theme song “Can’t Help Falling in Love”?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What color is fuchsia?
4. TELEVISION: What was the real name of the Skipper’s character on “Gilligan’s Island”?
5. GEOLOGY: What kind of rock is sandstone?
6. FOOD & DRINK: Which country has a wine-producing region called the Rapel Valley?
7. MEDICAL: What kind of insect can transmit diseases such as cholera and typhoid fever?
1. The Sandwich Islands
2. “Blue Hawaii”
3. Purplish red
4. Jonas Grumby
(c) 2020 King Features Synd.