1. GEOGRAPHY: Which country is the only one whose name ends with the letter “Q”?
2. COMICS: What was the name of Dennis the Menace’s dog?
3. GOVERNMENT: Which Cabinet department oversees the National Park Service?
4. ANATOMY: What is a common name for metacarpophalangeal joint?
5. SCIENCE: What is absolute zero?
6. MUSIC: Which famous musician’s nickname was Bocephus?
7. MOVIES: What was the setting for Alfred Hitchcock’s film “The Birds”?
8. ASTRONOMY: Which moon is the largest in our solar system?
9. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin word “veritas” mean?
10. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the only U.S. president who also served later as chief justice of the Supreme Court?
5. The lowest temperature theoretically possible. -273.15 Centigrade or -459.67 Fahrenheit
6. Hank Williams Jr.
7. Bodega Bay, California
8. Jupiter’s Ganymede
10. William Howard Taft
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.