1. GEOGRAPHY: In which mountain range is Mount Everest located?
2. AD SLOGANS: “What can brown do for you?” is a slogan for which company?
3. GOVERNMENT: What is the subject matter of the 12th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution?
4. MUSIC: In what year was Live Aid held, a relief concert to benefit the Ethiopian famine?
5. PSYCHOLOGY: What is a fear of flying called?
6. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of porcupines called?
7. LANGUAGE: What kind of sentence is the following: “The five boxing wizards jump quickly”?
8. GAMES: What is the most frequently landedupon property in the Monopoly game?
9. FOOD & DRINK: In which two U.S. states are coffee beans grown commercially?
1. The Himalayas
2. United Parcel Service (UPS)
3. Election of the president and vice president
5. Aviophobia or aerophobia
6. A prickle of porcupines
7. A pangram, in which every letter of the alphabet is used.
8. Illinois Avenue
9. Hawaii and California
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.