1. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Where was the ancient kingdom of Numidia located?
2. LANGUAGE: What is the opposite of the word convex?
3. GEOGRAPHY: In which body of water is the island of St. Vincent found?
4. COMICS: What was the name of Superman’s pet monkey?
5. HISTORY: Who was the king of England at the time of the American Revolution?
6. LITERATURE: Which 20th-century novel featured a character called Atticus Finch?
7. MEDICAL TERMS: What does the term “idiopathic” mean in diagnosis of a condition?
8. U.S. STATES: Which state’s resident might be nicknamed a Jayhawker?
9. GAMES: How much money does each player start with in the board game Monopoly?
10. AD SLOGANS: Which auto company adopted the slogan “Fahrvergnugen”?
1. North Africa
3. Caribbean Sea
5. George III
6. “To Kill a Mockingbird”
7. Of unknown cause
10. Volkswagen. The slogan means “driving enjoyment.”
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.