1. MOVIES: What was the theme song for the 1997 movie “Titanic”?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is an espadrille?
3. FIRSTS: Which company was the first to use an assembly line to manufacture its products?
4. TELEVISION: What was Marge’s maiden name on the animated comedy “The Simpsons”?
5. FOOD & DRINK: What are the main ingredients in a modern mince pie?
6. U.S. STATES: This city has two prominent nicknames, and one of them is The Crescent City. What is the city and state?
7. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a baby puffin called?
8. ADVERTISING MASCOTS: What product did Mr. Whipple represent for more than 20 years?
1. “My Heart Will Go On”
2. A rope-soled canvas shoe
3. Ford Motor Co.
5. Dried fruits and spices
6. New Orleans, Louisiana. The other nickname is The Big Easy.
7. A puffling
8. Charmin bathroom tissue
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.