1. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of the Canadian province British Columbia?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which university or college has sports teams with the nickname “Golden Gophers”?
3. MEASUREMENTS: How many cups equal 1 quart?
4. TELEVISION: What was the name of the mansion in the TV series “Dark Shadows”?
5. ANATOMY: What are the tissues that hold bones together?
6. SCIENCE: What is the study of plants called?
7. MOVIES: What are the main food groups, according to Buddy in the movie “Elf”?
8. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the scientific adjective used to describe fish?
2. University of Minnesota
7. Candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup