1. U.S. PRESIDENTS: The poem “O Captain! My Captain!” was written after the death of which president?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the weight of a U.S. quarter?
3. MOVIES: What was the name of the skyscraper in the drama “Die Hard”?
4. TELEVISION: What city was the setting for the sitcom “Mork and Mindy”?
5. SCIENCE: What is the study of knowledge, reality and existence called?
6. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What are male blue crabs called?
7. GEOGRAPHY: What is the highest point in Japan?
8. FOOD & DRINK: The acai berry is native to which continent?
9. LITERATURE: Who wrote the “Winnie-the- Pooh” book series for children?
1. Abraham Lincoln
2. 0.2 ounces
3. Nakatomi Plaza
4. Boulder, Colorado
7. Mount Fuji
8. South America
9. A.A. Milne
(c) 2021 King Features Syndicate, Inc.