1. SCIENCE: What kind of charge does a neutron carry?
2. THEATER: Which 20th-century play features a character named Blanche DuBois?
3. HISTORY: Which ancient Greek author is considered “the Father of Comedy”?
4. LITERATURE: What were the first names of the Bronte authors and sisters?
5. FOOD & DRINK: What kind of nut also is known as a filbert or cobnut?
6. AD SLOGANS: Which brand of men’s aftershave used the advertising slogan, “Be careful how you use it”?
7. MOVIES: What was the title of the movie in which Kirk Douglas played the artist Van Gogh?
8. GAMES: Which video game character was the first to be featured as a giant balloon in Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade?
9. MUSIC: Which Billy Joel song featured a couple named Brenda and Eddie, the king and queen of the prom?
10. GEOGRAPHY: What was the former name of the African country of Zimbabwe?
1. A neutron has no charge.
2. “A Streetcar Named Desire”
4. Emily, Charlotte and Anne
6. Hai Karate
7. “Lust for Life”
8. Sonic the Hedgehog
9. “Scenes from an Italian Restaurant”
(c) 2021 King Features Synd.