1. GAMES: Which chess piece can only move diagonally?
2. U.S. STATES: What is the capital of Nevada?
3. LANGUAGE: What is a lexicon?
4. HISTORY: What was the first sport played on the moon?
5. LITERATURE: In his will, what gift did Albus Dumbledore give to Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter book series?
6. MOVIES: What was the first Disney song to win an Academy Award for best original movie song?
7. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Bermuda?
8. INVENTIONS: Who first invented a successful vaccine for rabies?
9. ASTRONOMY: Which two planets in our solar system do not have moons?
10. MATH: What is the Arabic equivalent of the Roman numerals MDCCCXII?
1. The bishop
2. Carson City
3. A dictionary
5. A deluminator, which
takes away or restores light
6. “When You Wish Upon
8. Louis Pasteur
9. Venus and Mercury
(c) 2021 King Features