1. U.S. PRESIDENTS: The poem “O Captain! My Captain!” was written after the death of which president?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the weight of a U.S. quarter?
3. MOVIES: What was the name of the skyscraper in the drama “Die Hard”?
4. TELEVISION: What city was the setting for the sitcom “Mork and Mindy”?
5. SCIENCE: What is the study of knowledge, reality and existence called?
6. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What are male blue crabs called?
7. GEOGRAPHY: What is the highest point in Japan?
8. FOOD & DRINK: The acai berry is native to which continent?
1. Abraham Lincoln
2. 0.2 ounces
3. Nakatomi Plaza
4. Boulder, Colorado
7. Mount Fuji
8. South America
(c) 2021 King Features