1. LAW: What is the subject matter of the Seventh Amendment to the U.S. Constitution?
2. HISTORY: What was the bloodiest single-day battle of America’s Civil War?
3. MEDICAL: What is a common name for somnambulism?
4. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of British Columbia in Canada?
5. MUSIC: What was Elvis Presley’s last No. 1 hit?
6. SCIENCE: Which two elements on the Periodic Table are liquid at standard room temperature?favorite expression was “Hokey Smokes!”?
1. Right of trial by jury in civil cases
5. “Suspicious Minds”
6. Mercury and bromine
(c) 2021 King Features