1. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president signed the Louisiana Purchase?
2. MOVIES: Which 1960s movie featured the theme song “ Foggy Mountain Breakdown”?
3. ADVERTISING: Sailor Jack and dog Bingo are the mascots for what snack?
4. SCIENCE: When was the International Space Station launched?
5. U.S. STATES: I-75 runs between which upper Midwest state and Florida?
6. TELEVISION: The long-running TV drama “ER” is set in which U.S. city?
7. LANGUAGE: What is the meaning of the Latin phrase, “aut viam inveniam aut faciam”?
8. INVENTIONS: When did the FDA approve the first oral contraceptive in the U.S.?
9. HISTORY: The ancient city of Rome was built on how many hills?
10. MEDICAL: What is a common name for the condition known medically as pyrexia?
1. Thomas Jefferson
2. “Bonnie and Clyde”
3. Cracker Jack
7. I shall either find a way or make one
(c) 2021 King Features Synd.