1. TELEVISION: What city is the setting for the 1980s medical drama “St. Elsewhere”?
2. HISTORY: When was the first Veterans Day celebrated in the United States?
3. MOVIES: Who played the role of Lt. Dan Taylor in the 1994 movie “Forrest Gump”?
4. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented in the condition called chorophobia?
5. GEOGRAPHY: What is the southernmost city in Africa?
6. FAMOUS QUOTES: Who wrote this about fleeting summer, “Summer’s lease hath all too short a date”?
7. SCIENCE: Which nerve transmits sound to the brain?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the color papaya?
9. FOOD & DRINK: In which U.S. state did Pepsi Cola originate?
10. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president received the Secret Service code name “General”?
3. Gary Sinise
4. Fear of dancing
5. Cape Town
6. William Shakespeare, Sonnet 18
7. Auditory nerve
9. North Carolina
10. Harry Truman
(c) 2021 King Features Synd.