1. AD SLOGANS: Which company used the slogan “The Uncola” as a way to stand out in the beverage market?
2. ENTERTAINERS: Which actor/singer created The Cowboy Code in the 1940s?
3. MYTHOLOGY: What item is a werewolf’s greatest weakness?
4. BUSINESS: What is the basic currency of Laos?
5. U.S. STATES: Which state uses the slogan “The Last Frontier” on its license plates?
6. ANATOMY: What is the second largest organ in the human body?
7. GEOGRAPHY: Which body of water separates Saudi Arabia from Africa?
8. TELEVISION: What was the name of the detective agency in the 1980s series “Moonlighting”?
9. SCIENCE: At what wind speed is a tropical storm reclassified as a hurricane?
10. LITERATURE: Truman Capote’s book “In Cold Blood” takes its name from which of Shakespeare’s plays?
2. Gene Autry
4. The kip
7. Red Sea
8. Blue Moon Detective Agency
9. 74 mph
10. “Timon of Athens”
(c) 2021 King Features