1. LITERATURE: In which novel did the character Sherlock Holmes first appear?
2. GEOGRAPHY: Where is Area 51 located in the United States?
3. SCIENCE: How long does it take for light from the sun to reach Earth?
4. ENTERTAINERS: Which actor and comedian’s original name was Joseph Levitch?
5. GAMES: What is the sum of all numbers on a roulette wheel?
6. AD SLOGANS: What product was advertised with the slogan “Let your fingers do the walking …”?
7. FOOD & DRINK: What grain is used to make sake?
8. U.S. STATES: Which state has used the slogan “Heart of Dixie” on its license plates?
9. MYTHOLOGY: Who was the Greek god of time?
10. GAMES: How many players are on each side in a polo game?
1. “A Study in Scarlet”
3. About 8 minutes, 20 seconds
4. Jerry Lewis
6. Yellow Pages
(c) 2021 King Features