1. GEOGRAPHY: In which European city would you find the Spanish Steps?
2. TELEVISION: What were the names of the parents on the animated TV show “The Jetsons”?
3. LITERATURE: Which 20th-century novel begins with the line, “This is my favorite book in all the world, though I have never read it”?
4. U.S. STATES: What is the state capital of Nevada?
5. HISTORY: What was the pen name used to publish The Federalist Papers in 1787-88?
6. ADVERTISING: What product is advertised in commercials that feature The Most Interesting Man in the World?
7. MOVIES: Which movie features the often-quoted line, “Round up the usual suspects”?
8. FOOD & DRINK: What kind of fish produces caviar?
9. ENTERTAINERS: What were the names of the sock puppets used by ventriloquist Shari Lewis?
10. SCIENCE: How many elements are on the Periodic Table?
1. Rome, Italy
2. George and Jane Jetson
3. “The Princess Bride”
4. Carson City
6. Dos Equis beer
9. Lamb Chop, Charlie Horse, Hush Puppy and Wing Ding
(c) 2021 King Features